Why choose air to water heat pump for your home?

An air to water heat pump transfers heat from the outside air to water, which heats your rooms via radiators or underfloor heating. It can also heat water stored in a hot water cylinder for your hot taps, showers and baths. Heat from the air is absorbed into a fluid. This fluid then passes through a heat exchanger into the heat pump, which raises the temperature and then transfers that heat to water. For further information on how a heat pump works, including details on typical savings, system design and control. They are suitable for many types of homes and are the most common type of domestic heat pump, with tens of thousands of installations across the European counties.

InverBoost House Heating Heat Pump

The benefits of air to water heat pump

Energy bill savings

One of the most significant benefits to the consumer of changing to an Air to Water Heat Pump is, of course, the saving that can be made on energy bills. This type of pump works by using the air outside the home in order to warm the water pipes, producing both hot water and heating – the system works regardless of what the temperature is outside the home. You might be worried that this type of system will not work to heat your home during the colder winter months, but in fact, it can continue tog get air even when outside temperatures are as low as -15c. Air to water heat pumps use air in order to help heat your home and water. This renewable source is constantly available, and it is free.This system also works to more conventional forms of heating, maintaining your entire home at a more comfortable ambient temperature throughout. Air to water heat pumps are also very energy efficient. They use less energy than traditional heating and cooling systems, so you can save money on your energy bills.

Carbon emission savings

Air to water heat pumps are powered by electricity, but this only accounts for 25% of their energy use, the remaining 75% is provided by renewable air sources. Unlike many more traditional forms of heating used to heat both your home and water, there is no gas involved. This is good news for the environment because it means a significant carbon emission saving can be made. To give a better idea of just how efficient air source heat pumps really are; for every single unit of electricity that the pump uses, 3 to 4 units of heat are produced in the average set up.

Improve your indoor quality.

Heat pumps can also help to regulate the humidity in your home, which can be beneficial in both warm and cold weather. In the summer, excess humidity can lead to discomfort and even health problems. By removing excess moisture from the air, heat pumps can help to keep your home more comfortable. In the winter, too little humidity can cause static electricity and dry out your sinuses. By adding a little bit of moisture to the air, heat pumps can help you stay more comfortable.

They are the cheapest and most efficient way to make both heating and cooling for your home,  no matter where you live, they’re also better for the environment. In fact, most experts agree they are the best way for home heating. To reap the benefits of a greener future without sacrificing comfort.

Among so many brands, Zealux air to water heat pump stands out with strong technical support and patented design, the most popular one in european market, pls visit our website, it can still be confused to pick the right air to water heat pump for your home, we can help.

heat pump installation

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.